Recent Media Appearances
- All Sides with Ann Fisher on WOSU 90.7 FM in Columbus: ADHD and Relationships with author Melissa Orlov. Click the WOSU Public Radio icon below to listen:
- St. Louis on The Air with Don Marsh on KWMU 90.7 FM: It's a whole new world for LGBTQ teens with Julia Poe of Shawnee Mission East talking about how parents can help teens. Click the STL Public Radio icon below to listen:
- Up to Date with Steve Kraske on KCUR 89.3 FM: I'm Moving Out! with Brooke Fox of Colorado University talking about how parents can help teens transitioning to college this fall. Click the Up to Date icon below to listen:
- Fox4 Morning Show: How to send your freshman to college to succeed. Click the the icon below to watch:
Dr. Wes appears monthly in the 9:00am hour on Fox4...
- Read Double Take in The Lawrence Journal World:
See what Dr. Wes & Gabe Magee have to say about living with today's teenagers...
- ADDitude Magazine: